Become a Licensee


The University of Virginia Licensing Office and CLC work in partnership with individuals, companies, and organizations to secure the proper UVA licensing agreement. The University of Virginia Licensing Office administers limited use agreements for the use of UVA indicia for specific purposes only.

All other agreements are administered by CLC and fall into one of two categories: Retail or Internal (Non-Retail).

Crafters License

To become a crafter with UVA, email: with information about your small business.

For more information about these agreements and to complete an application, please visit for more information. For specific UVA licensing questions please email or call at 434-982-5600.