Virginia (6-5-1) will play its final non-conference match of the spring regular season on Tuesday (March 23) when it hosts Central Arkansas (6-7-2) at Klöckner Stadium. The match is scheduled for a 5 p.m. start and will air live on ACCNX.
- Virginia will play the final non-conference match of the spring before ending the regular season with three ACC games.
- Tuesday marks the first ever meeting between Central Arkansas and Virginia.
- The last Sun Belt Conference opponent for Virginia was Coastal Carolina on opening night in 2016.
- The Cavaliers boast a 5-2 record at Klöckner Stadium this season and have won all three matches this spring at home.
- Central Arkansas and George Mason are the only two non-conference opponents Virginia will play in 2020-21.
- Virginia has won three-straight matches at Klöckner Stadium and have not been scored upon on their home pitch this spring.