TFRRS Profile (for PRs and full results)
TFRRS Profile (for Cornell PRs and full results)
• Set four freshman records (indoor 800, 1000, indoor DMR and 1500).
• As a freshman in 2017-18, was sixth in school history in the 1000 and 10th in the 1500.
• 2018 NCAA East Preliminary Championships qualifier in the 1500, taking 32nd overall (4:25.39).
• Second-Team 2018 All-Ivy (Indoor 4×800 relay)
• Tallied four wins during the 2018 indoor season.
• Double winner at the Southern Tier Collegiate Open in the 800 (2:14.39) and the 4×400 relay (4:08.79).
• Additionally, won the mile at the Upstate Challenge (4:57.78) and the 800 at the Sykes & Sabock Challenge Cup (2:11.11).
• Had a successful cross country season in 2017, competing in five meets.
• Placed 16th at the quad meet with Columbia, Brown and NYU and followed that up with a 56th-place finish at the Coast-to-Coast Battle in Beantown.
• Then took 160th at the Paul Short Run and was the 79th runner to cross the line at the Penn State National Open.
• At the Ivy League Heptagonal Cross Country Championships, took 60th to close out her inaugural collegiate cross country season.
• A multiple state champion in high school and runner-up at the New England high school championships in cross country
• Won the Penn Relays high school Girls Mile Championship as a senior
• She has personal best of 2:07.32 for 800 meters. 2:48.25 for 1000 meters and 4:45.16 for the mile