Terms & Conditions
This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotions, or other trade purposes without the express written consent of the University of Virginia. No Refunds — No Re-Entry — No Exchanges
Conditions Of Sale
This ticket is a revocable license. Event, date, and time are subject to change. Refunds, cancellations, exchanges, and/or duplications are limited by Athletics Department policy.
- The University of Virginia reserves the unrestricted right to refuse or terminate admission to any guests whose conduct violates University or Athletics Department policies.
- Admission is subject to search for prohibited items. Alcoholic beverages and/or containers are not permitted to enter the facility.
- Visit VirginiaSports.com for a complete list of prohibited items and facility policies.
- Ticket holder grants the University of Virginia the unrestricted right and license to use Ticket holder’s likeness in any broadcast, telecast, webcast, promotion, or other depiction or transmission of the event.
- Ticket holder expressly assumes all risks incidental to the event, whether occurring before or after the event, and expressly releases the University of Virginia, its officers, directors, employees, and agents; promoter, organization, conference/league and their officers, directors, employees, and agents; and, participants/players from any claims in any way connected to attendance at the event.
- Bats, balls, sticks and other flying objects into spectator areas can cause serious injury. Be alert, including after play stops. If injured, notify usher.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death, particularly in senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions. The University of Virginia has instituted reasonable practices in an attempt to lessen or reduce the spread of COVID-19 and we will require your compliance with all mitigation measures as a condition of admission and attendance. The University cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to the virus or get sick from it. By attending a UVA athletic event, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Ticketing Terms & Conditions
The University of Virginia’s Athletics Department is committed to maintaining a healthy and safe environment during the COVID-19 pandemic. We appreciate your cooperation as we seek to make the guest experience as safe as possible for everyone including our student-athletes, event staff, and your fellow guests. We therefore will expect you to follow all posted directions and event staff instructions regarding prevention and mitigation measures including, but not limited to, wearing appropriate face coverings at all times. Your failure to comply with all health and safety directions and instructions may result in you being refused admittance to or being removed from our venue.
Although we are taking preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, the virus is highly contagious and UVA Athletics cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your visit. You understand that you may contract the virus and you also understand that exposure to COVID-19 may be especially unsafe if you are at higher risk for severe complications. Knowing these risks, by attending a UVA Athletics event or competition, you agree that you understand the risks of COVID-19 exposure, the potential consequences of exposure, and you voluntarily assume the risks of attendance.