Accessible Seating Policies & Procedures
ADA Accessible Seating Purchases and Exchanges
Accessible seating is defined as wheelchair spaces and companion seats of the Department of Justice guidelines pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act. A public entity may investigate the potential misuse of accessible seating where there is good cause to believe that such seating has been purchased fraudulently.
Call or text (434) 924-UVA1 from 9 am until 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
We understand the importance of providing our customers with multiple ways to purchase tickets. Patrons can email their name, phone number, interested sport, interested game or ticket option and accessible seating need to email@example.com. A Virginia Athletics Ticket Office representative will respond regarding your ticket order and seating request.
Advance In Person
Stop by the Virginia Athletics Ticket Office on the 2nd floor of Bryant Hall at Scott Stadium from 9 am until 5 pm weekdays.
Game Day In Person
Beginning 2 hours before kickoff at Scott Stadium, 1 hour before tipoff for men’s and women’s basketball at John Paul Jones Arena, 1 hour before first pitch at Disharoon Park or Palmer Park and 1 hour before game time for Klockner Stadium, at each venue’s Ticket Services windows.
- For fans that currently posses tickets, accessible seating can be exchanged for on a first come, first serve basis subject to availability. Exchanges are provided at no additional cost if the seats are in the same price level as the existing seats. For accessible seats that are in a different price level from the existing seats, fans must pay any applicable price difference to make a swap.
- For fans interested in purchasing accessible seats, accessible seating can be purchased on a first come, first serve basis for events that are on-sale subject to availability.
- Requests for accessible seating may be made for the individual who needs accessible seating and up to three companions seats.
- Once a game becomes sold out, no tickets are available for purchase or exchange in accessible seating locations.
- Fans are encouraged to contact the ticket office as early as possible when a need arises so we can best assist them.
SCOTT STADIUM – FOOTBALL
- Accessible seating at Scott Stadium is located in sections (112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525, 526, 527, and 528). Click here to view these sections.
JOHN PAUL JONES ARENA – MEN’S BASKETBALL
- Accessible seating at John Paul Jones Arena is located in section (101, 102, 104, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 112, 114, 115, 302, 303, 304, 308, 316, 317, 318, and 319). Click here to view these sections.
JOHN PAUL JONES ARENA – WOMEN’S BASKETBALL
- Accessible seating at John Paul Jones Arena is available in both the lower level (Reserved) and upper level (General Admission).
DISHAROON PARK – BASEBALL
- Accessible seating at Disharoon Park is available on the platforms behind sections 101, 104, 105, 106, 109 (Reserved) and along the left field line (Reserved Bleacher/General Admission)..
KLÖCKNER STADIUM – SOCCER & LACROSSE
- Accessible seating at Klöckner Stadium is available in the grandstand in all available sections (General Admission).
Click here to learn about parking options for all athletics events.