• Virginia rallied from a seven-point halftime deficit (34-27) for victory. It was the largest halftime deficit the Cavaliers have overcome to win since rallying from eight down at the break (37-29) vs. Old Dominion in the 2008 CBI Quarterfinals
• The Cavaliers shot over 50.0 percent (52.8) from the floor for the third time this season. Last season, Virginia shot over 50.0 percent just four times all season.
• Virginia had five players in double figure scoring for the second time this season
• The Cavaliers shot over 50.0 percent from 3-point range (10-17, 58.8 percent) for the first time since shooting 57.1 percent (12-21) at Arizona on Nov. 17, 2007
• Sylven Landesberg had his second 20-point game of the season and his 14th career 20-point game
Player Career Highs
• Will Sherrill set career-highs with 18 points, seven FGs, four 3FGs, two assists, three steals and tied a career-high with six rebounds