Diamond Details: Cynthia Javaras
Members of the Virginia softball team – both student-athletes and coaches – will be revealing 20 random facts about themselves to VirginiaSports.com each weekday leading up to the team’s season-opener on Saturday, Feb. 13th at the Elon Tournament in Elon, N.C. Up next is junior outfielder Cynthia Javaras, a native of Princeton, Mass.
1. Macaroni and cheese orange is my favorite color.
2. I have worked in a sunglasses store.
3. I am a reality show TV addict.
4. I write with my left hand and play sports with my right hand.
5. I love beagles.
6. Rudy is the best sports movie of all-time.
7. My zodiac sign is Aries.
8. I am a huge new England Patriots fan and I went to one of the coldest games in NFL history on Jan. 10, 2004 in Foxborough. It was four degress with a wind chill of -10.
9. Gus Gus is my favorite cartoon character.
10. I learned to snowboard when I was 8 and used to do it competitively.
11. I love to draw and paint.
12. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
13. I consider myself sarcastic.
14. Chris Farley is the funniest person ever, especially in the movie Tommy Boy.
15. I enjoy listening to music, usually the top 40 countdown.
16. I broke my big toe putting on my pants when I was 10.
17. I don’t like breakfast food.
18. I like the beach and surfing.
19. I want to skydive someday.
20. God is No. 1 in my life and I enjoy attending Portico Church.