Fun Facts: Aliyah Huland El
Nov. 4, 2015
Aliyah Huland El played in all 31 games with one start as a freshman. Huland El made her collegiate debut against Ohio State, scoring five points with an assist and two blocked shots in 13 minutes. She had back-to-back double-digit scoring games against Delaware State (10) and Longwood (11). Her first career start came against Florida State and she finished with a season-high 14 points in the game.
Other Fun Facts about Aliyah:
– Loves basketball because “It is the best sport in the world!”
– Most important things in her life right now are friends and family, school and basketball.
– Place she has been that was like paradise is Tobago.
– If she could have one wish granted it would be to end world hunger.
– Dream job is to be a pediatrician.
– Person she respects most is her dad. “He is a confident, intelligent and hardworking person.”
– If she were a vegetable she would be kale.
– Favorite color she would be is turquoise, because it is both soothing and vibrant.
– If she were a candy bar she would be a Snickers. “Who wouldn’t like a combo of nougat, caramel, peanuts and milk chocolate?”
– Movie character she would want to play is Neytiri from Avatar.
– Played flute and was first chair in fourth and fifth grade.
– Characteristic she values most in her teammates is trustworthiness.
The Virginia Cavaliers open the 2015-16 season on Friday, Nov. 13 at Middle Tennessee in Murfreesboro, Tenn. Season ticket packages are still available. Click Here for ticket information.