CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. – The Virginia men’s tennis team (10-4) plays a midweek match against William & Mary (7-3) on Wednesday, March 11 at 3 p.m. at the Snyder Tennis Center.
- Live streaming video and live scoring will be available through links on VirginiaSports.com
- Admission is free. Parking is free at the Culbreth Garage
NOTING THE CAVALIERS
- The Cavaliers have won five straight matches, including a winning both games of a Saturday doubleheader against Liberty (3-4) and Virginia Wesleyan (7-0)
- Sophomore Ryan Goetz (Greenlawn, N.Y.) is looking for his 20th singles victory, coming into the match with a 19-7 record, including a 3-0 mark at No. 1 singles
- Sophomore William Woodall (Washington, D.C.) is 9-1 in dual matches this season
NOTING WILLIAM & MARY
- The Tribe started the spring with a 7-1 record, but lost two road matches last weekend against Ivy League teams, falling 4-3 at Penn and 6-1 at Princeton. William & Mary has played two other Ivy League teams, picking up wins at Yale (6-1) and Brown (4-2)
- Daniel Pellerito leads the team with 17 singles wins this season. He has a 6-3 record in dual matches, playing on the lower three courts
- Joseph Barilovsky plays on the top court, going 6-4 at No. 1in dual matches
- George Davis and Brenden Volk are 7-2 at No. 1 doubles
ON THE HORIZON
- The Cavaliers return to ACC play on Sunday, March 15, when they play at Virginia Tech at 1 p.m. in a Commonwealth Clash match
- The Cavaliers are back home on Friday, March 20, hosting NC State at 3 p.m. before closing out the weekend with a home match against Wake Forest on Sunday, March 22 at 2 p.m.