Ethan Anderson Pronunciation
• Started 41 of the 50 games in which he appeared. Made 13 starts at 1B and 28 at DH.
• Batted .302 (48-for-159) with 12 doubles, two triples, five homers and 39 RBI on the year.
• Was 3-for-9 with two doubles and four RBI as a pinch-hitter.
• Made his collegiate debut on opening day against Bellarmine (Feb. 18) at DH.
• Collected his first collegiate hit with a pinch-hit, RBI double down the left field line against VMI on Feb. 23, his second collegiate game.
• Hit his first collegiate homer against William & Mary on March 1 as part of a 2-for-5, 3 RBI effort.
• Recorded triples in back-to-back games first against Longwood on May 11 and then in the series opener against Clemson on May 13
• Broke a 1-1 tie in the fourth inning of a 6-3 series clinching win over Clemson on May 15 with a two-run homer.
• Went 4-for-4 with four runs scored and four RBI on April 27 against George Mason.
• Went back-to-back with classmate Casey Saucke, hitting his fifth home run of the year with a solo shot against Louisville on May 20.
• Drove in a run in eight of his last 12 games of the season
2021 SUMMER: First Team All-Futures League selection at catcher … named the No. 1 prospect according to Perfect Game in the 2021 Futures League … voted the Lake Monsters Team MVP … played in a total of 29 games and hit .427 (41-for-96) with eight doubles, five home runs and 32 RBI … named the Futures League Player of the Month for July after hitting .429 with five home runs and 27 RBI over 21 July games… Lake Monsters went 42-24, the first team in FCBL history to win 40 games in a season and went on to win the regular season and postseason titles … played alongside future UVA teammates Anthony Stephan and Justin Rubin
FRANK W. COX HIGH SCHOOL
• First team All-Tidewater in 2019 and 2021
• No. 1 catcher and No. 4 overall player in the state of Virginia according to Perfect Game
• Graduated high school in three years
• Born in Honolulu, Hawaii
• Son of J.R. and Amy Anderson
• Has one sister, Emma
• Has yet to declare a major at UVA
• Recipient of the 2022-23 Thomas and Susan Giangiulio Endowed Scholarship