FB Virginia at Boston College - Virginia Postgame Notes
Virginia Postgame Notes • November 20, 2010
Virginia at Boston College • Chestnut Hill, Mass.
• Virginia has now lost 12-straight games in the month of November dating back to the last game in the history of the Orange Bowl, a 48-0 UVa triumph over Miami, on Nov. 10, 2007.
• Virginia’s 16-play drive to start the game is the Cavaliers longest of the season, topping a 15-play drive against Eastern Michigan, which also resulted in a field goal by Robert Randolph
• Perry Jones 1-yard TD run in the second quarter was his first career rushing touchdown
• La’Roy Reynolds’ sack in the second quarter was the first of his career
• Will Hill recorded his first career sack in the third quarter
• Rodney McLeod recorded his second INT of the season and of his career in the fourth quarter
• Kris Burd (752) and Dontrelle Inman (750) became the first duo of receivers to have over 700 receiving yards in UVa history
• With 284 yards passing, Marc Verica has surpassed 200 yards passing in a game for the 14th time in his career. He currently holds down the No. 3 spot all-time at UVa with career 200-yard games, one off second place – Shawn Moore (15)
• Verica now has 4,824 career passing yards which keeps him in seventh all-time in the UVa annals, chasing No. 6 Marques Hagans (4,877)