Fun Facts: Jaryn Garner
Jaryn Garner appeared in 22 games last season. She had a breakout game in the Florida Gulf Coast tournament, scoring eight points against the host team. She has 25 steals in the last two seasons, which was one of her strong points in high school where she ranks in the top-10 in Germantown Academy for career steals.
Other Fun Facts about Jaryn:
– She loves UVa because “it feels like home and the people are amazing.”
– On a game day, she always reads scripture and the player’s prayer.
– If she were stranded on a deserted island and could only have one thing with her, she would want it to be a puppy.
– Her favorite foods are cereal and shrimp.
– She had a crush on Michael Jackson when she was younger and her go-to karaoke song is his “Black or White”.
– Her most memorable class was Scenic Technology.
– She once met Allen Iverson.
– If she were an animal, she would be a bear, which is also one of her nicknames.
– She can’t really cook, but she does make good pancakes.
– Her middle name ‘Traci’ is a derivative of her father’s first name, ‘Tracy’
– She played the violin for eight years.
– She is majoring in Kinesiology.
– She enjoys dribbling and passing drills.