Virginia (13-14) will be back home on Tuesday (April 6) for a midweek matchup against William & Mary (6-13). First pitch is scheduled for 4 p.m. and the contest will air live on ACCNX.
William & Mary
- Tuesday will be Virginia’s only home game in a 13-day stretch that began on March 30 at George Washington.
- The Cavaliers are 7-2 against non-conference foes and are 5-1 in the midweek this season.
- Virginia comes into Tuesday with an 8-8 record at Disharoon Park.
- The Cavaliers are seeking their third-straight win and have not strung together three-straight since finishing off the 2020 season with three-consecutive victories.
- Virginia owns a 78-31-2 record all-time against William & Mary in a series that was first played in 1902, a 27-1 Cavalier victory.
- The two schools have met in all but two seasons (1996 & 2006) since 1968.
- Virginia came-from-behind in an 8-5 victory over William & Mary last season. Logan Michaels broke a 5-5 tie with a two-run homer and Andrew Abbott struck out a then-career high eight batters in three innings of relief to earn the win.