CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. – The Virginia men’s and women’s diving teams are set to compete at the 2022 NCAA Zone A Diving Championships in Annapolis, Md., that runs Monday, March 7 through Wednesday, March 9.
HOW TO FOLLOW
Live results for the Zone Championships are on DiveMeets.com. The events will begin at noon each day.
- UVA will send nine divers to the championships.
- On the women’s side, Lizzy Kaye qualified in all three events. Jennifer Bell, Charlotte Bowen and Maddy Grosz earned qualifying scores in the 1 and 3-meter events and Amanda Leizman has qualified in the 1-meter.
- Kaye made the finals of the 3-meter at the ACC Championships and had a season-best score on the platform at ACCs.
- Bell finished ninth on the 1-meter at the ACC Championships.
- For the men, Walker Creedon, Oliver Mills, Joseph Perreault and Nicolas Sanders have qualified for Zones.
- Creedon made the ACC finals on the 1-meter and platform. His scores on both of those events were season-bests.
Virginia’s women’s swimming and diving team will compete at the NCAA Championships, March 16-19 in Atlanta.