Diamond Details: Gianinna Cipolloni
Members of the Virginia softball team – both student-athletes and coaches – will be revealing 20 random facts about themselves to VirginiaSports.com each weekday leading up to the team’s season-opener on Saturday, Feb. 13th at the Elon Tournament in Elon, N.C. Up next is sophomore outfielder Gianinna Cipolloni, a Philly native who really loves the movie “Mean Girls.”
1. My father was the inventor of Toaster Strudles.
2. My hair is insured for $10,000.
3. I do car commercials … in Japan.
4. I used to live in Africa with all the little birdies and the little monkeys.
5. One time I punched Alexa Martinez in the face….it was AWESOME!
6. I saw Abby Snyder wearing army pants and flip flops so I bought army pants and flip flops.
7. I think Ashton Kutcher is a band.
8. On Wednesdays I wear pink.
9. I really like math because it’s the same in every country.
10. I can’t join Mathletes because it’s social suicide.
11. One time I met John Stamos on a plane and he told me I was pretty.
12. I own fertility vases from the Umdabelly Tribe.
13. I love Lady Smith Black Mambazo.
14. I can only wear my hair in a ponytail once a week.
15. I just wish everyone could get along and we can just bake a cake with rainbows and butterflies.
16. I like to have an awesome time and listen to awesome music and sit around and just soak up everyone’s awesomeness.
17. I like to relax in the projection room above the auditorium.
18. I’m kind of psychic. I have a fifth sense. It’s like I have ESPN or something.
19. I find playing centerfield to be SO FETCH!
20. I quote the movie “Mean Girls” a lot. Like, this whole 20 random facts.
Read more Diamond Details | Kristen Hawkins | Melanie Mitchell | Alex Skinkis | Taylor Williams | Kennedy Byxbee