2011-12 Virginia Men’s Basketball Postgame Notes
November 21, 2011
Virginia 60, Drake 52
- Virginia is allowing an average of 46.0 points a game through the first five games of the 2011-12 season.
- Virginia shot a season-high 52.6 percent (20-38) from the field.
- Virginia was 0-5 from three-point range, marking the first time the Cavaliers did not make a three-point field goal since Dec. 4, 2005 at Georgia Tech
- Joe Harris scored a season-high 18 points.
- Joe Harris has scored in double figures four times this season and 20 times in his career.
- Mike Scott scored 14 points and had nine rebounds, and has led the Cavaliers in rebounds in all five games this season.
- Mike Scott has scored in double figures four times this season and 55 times in his career.