Postgame Notes - Virginia vs. Clemson
Jan. 12, 2013
- Virginia (11-5, 1-2 ACC) has lost consecutive games for the first time this season.
- Virginia is 0-4 in its last four games at Clemson.
- The Cavaliers were held to a season low 44 points.
- The Cavaliers trailed at the half (24-20) for the third consecutive game.
- Virginia’s 20 first half points marked a season low in ACC games.
- The Cavaliers were scoreless (0-2) from the free throw line in the first half for the second time this season (12/22/12 vs. Old Dominion 0-2).
- Clemson’s 76.9 percent shooting (10-13) from the field in the second half marked a season high vs. Virginia this season.
- Virginia allowed an opponent to shoot 50 percent or better from the field for the second time this season (11/9/12 vs. George Mason 54.5 percent).