Fun Facts: Tiffany Suarez
Tiffany Suarez appeared in 26 games with five starts last season. At the Florida Gulf Coast Tournament last December, she scored a combined 17 points. She continued having the hot hand after Christmas break, going 7-of-10 from the field against Coppin State in the opening game of the Cavalier Classic tournament.
Before coming to UVa, Tiffany was the Dade County Girl’s Basketball 8A Player of the Year and a three-time All-State honoree at Our Lady of Lourdes.
Other Fun Facts about Tiffany:
-She loves UVa because of the people with whom she has formed friendships.
– She loves basketball because “it is my talent and passion. God blessed me with it â˜º I want to carry out His plan for me.”
– She enjoys practicing dribbling drills at home while working with a dribbling DVD.
– Her favorite food is rice and beans with picadillo
– Her go-to karaoke song is John Legend’s “All of Me”
– She has met both Dwayne Wade and LeBron James
– She enjoys cooking Cuban cuisine
– She wants to be a professional basketball player or a sports broadcaster after she graduates from Virginia.