Fun Facts: Aliyah Huland El
As a high school athlete in Randolph, N.J., Aliyah Huland El became Morris County’s all-time leading scorer with 2,286 points and a 21.2 ppg average at Randolph High. She also holds the school record for career rebounds, assists and blocks as well as being the career kills leader in volleyball, even though she only played that sport for three seasons. The three-time RHS track MVP also holds the school record in the triple jump (38’1 Â¼”).
Other fun facts about Aliyah:
– She started playing basketball at the age of four. Her game back then was “super aggressive and athletic, but highly unskilled.”
– She loves Trini food, especially rice and peas with stewed chicken.
– Her go-to karaoke song is John Legend’s “All of Me” and she has to dance every time she hears “Promise” by Romeo Santos (featuring Usher)
– Her first name means “Worthy of praise, held to the highest”
– Her dream job is being a pediatrician because “children are God’s gift to the world.”