Virginia Postgame Notes
Nov. 22, 2015
- The Cavaliers have captured non-conference, regular-season tournaments in each of the last three seasons (2013 Corpus Christi Challenge, 2014 Barclays Center Classic and 2015 Charleston Classic)
- Charleston Classic MVP London Perrantes was joined on the all-tournament team by Malcolm Brogdon.
- Virginia improved to 8-1 all-time vs. George Mason
- The Cavaliers improved to 1-1 vs. the Atlantic 10 this season
- Virginia is 66-4 when scoring at least 70 points under Tony Bennett
- Virginia has scored 80 or more points in four of five games this season after doing it twice in 34 games last season.
- Anthony Gill (15 points, 1,014 career points) surpassed the 1,000 career points barrier in three seasons at Virginia and one at South Carolina
- London Perrantes had his second career double-double with 16 points and a career-high 11 assists
- Perrantes averaged 14.3 points and 7.0 assists in the Charleston Classic
- Malcolm Brogdon (21 points) has hit double figures in four straight games
- Gill reached double figures for the fifth straight game
- Jack Salt made his first career start and finished with four points and one rebound