Fun Facts: Breyana Mason
Nov. 25, 2015
Breyana Mason ranked fourth in the ACC in assist-turnover ration (1.80) and seventh in assists with 3.5 per game. The Woodbridge, Va. Native scored a career-high 22 points in the season-opener against Ohio State, her first career 20-point game, going 8-of-11 from the field and 5-of-7 from 3-point range. Mason scored a team-high 16 points in the ACC opener at Virginia Tech, shooting 60.0 percent. She was also named to the ACC All-Academic Team as a sophomore.
Other Fun Facts about Breyana:
– Loves UVA because “it has great academics and competes in one of the best conferences in the country.”
– Hidden talent is she can solve a Rubik’s cube.
– Dream job would be to be a CEO of a footwear/apparel corporation.
– When she was younger she wanted to be a pediatrician.
– Favorite musical group growing up was Destiny’s Child.
– If she could be a character from a movie it would be Dory from Finding Nemo.
– Favorite cookie is oatmeal raisin.
– Weirdest thing she ever ate was frog legs.
– Two things she considers herself good at are listening to other people and being quiet.
– Place she has been that was like paradise is the Bahamas.
– Favorite ride at the amusement park is The Intimidator at Kings Dominion.
– Thoughts on coach Boyle: “She is one of the best people to have an in-depth conversation with about life’s journey.”
The Virginia Cavaliers begin play at the Paradise Jam Tournament on Thursday against Green Bay.