This is the virtual game program for today’s game between Virginia and Virginia Tech at Klöckner Stadium.
- Virginia is 2-0 to start the season with wins over ECU and then-No. 14 Richmond.
- The Cavaliers have had seven or more goals scorers in each of the first two games, with 13 players having scored at least one goal this season.
- UVA is averaging 18.00 goals per game, while holding opponents to 7.50 goals per game.
- Ashlyn McGovern leads the team with seven goals and has scored the game-winner in both of the first two games.
- Mackenzie Hoeg paces the Cavaliers on the draw, with 17 of UVA’s 35 draw controls. Hoeg has added four goals and three assists.
- Annie Dyson and Lillie Kloak both have six points, with five goals and one assist, each.
- Charlie Campbell had a season-high 12 saves in the win at Richmond. Campbell leads the team with five ground balls.