The No. 8 Virginia women’s lacrosse team (3-0, 1-0 ACC) hosts No. 25 Louisville (2-1, 0-0 ACC) on Saturday, March 6 at 11 a.m. at Klöckner Stadium.
- Virginia opened ACC play last Saturday (Feb. 27) with a 12-10 win over then-No. 16 Virginia Tech.
- UVA has won its last two contests against ranked opponents, with a 15-9 win at then-No. 14 Richmond and the win over Virginia Tech.
- The Cavaliers lead the ACC and rank seventh in the NCAA in draw controls per game (17.33).
- UVA is averaging 16.00 goals per game and holding opponents to 8.33 goals against.
- Ashlyn McGovern (Phoenix, Md.) leads the team with 10 goals, ranking sixth in the ACC.
- Mackenzie Hoeg (Mattituck, N.Y.) is second in the ACC in draw controls per game (6.67) and Annie Dyson (Alexandria, Va.) is sixth (4.33).
- Goalkeeper Charlie Campbell (Lloyd Harbor, N.Y.) has had double-digit saves in back-to-back games and is fourth in the ACC in saves per game (8.00) and goals against (7.19).