The No. 8 Virginia women’s lacrosse team (4-0) closes its three-game home stand on Wednesday, March 10 when it hosts George Mason (1-3) at 5 p.m. at Klöckner Stadium.
- Virginia has started the season 4-0 for the third straight season. The Cavaliers are coming off a 13-12 win over then-No. 25 Louisville on Saturday (March 6).
- Freshman Maggie Bostain (Richmond, Va.) had a career-high three goals, scoring the game-winner, and added one assists against Louisville.
- Senior Taylor Regan (Larchmont, N.Y.) dished out three assists and scored a goal in UVA’s win. Regan is second in the ACC in assists per game (2.00).
- Of UVA’s 13 goals against the Cardinals, 10 were assisted.
- The Cavaliers are second in the ACC in draw controls per game (16.00).
- Virginia is averaging 15.25 goals per game and 9.25 goals against.