Virginia (5-5-1, 1-1 ACC Spring) starts a three-game stint at home on Friday (March 19) when it hosts Virginia Tech (4-4-2, 0-2 ACC Spring) at Klöckner Stadium. The match will be broadcast live on ACCNX and is slated for a 2 p.m. start.
- Virginia and Virginia Tech will meet for the third time this season, the first time the Cavaliers have played an opponent three times in a season since squaring off against Notre three times in 2014.
- Virginia comes into the match in a four-way tie for second place in the ACC Coastal Division.
- Virginia owns a 41-5-6 advantage in the all-time series that dates back to 1960.
- Seven of the last 13 matches between the two schools have required extra time
- Virginia Tech won its first match at Klöckner Stadium since 2005 with a 1-0 victory in the fall regular season finale.