CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. – No. 7 Virginia women’s squash (7-3) returns home after a two-game road spell for the final three matches of the season. Virginia will square off with Chatham (0-11) on Saturday (Jan. 29) at 11.m. before they take on Denison (1-3) at 2 p.m. The regular season will conclude Sunday (Jan. 30) when the Cavaliers match up with No. 22 Dickinson (3-9) at 2 p.m. at the McArthur Squash Center.
- Live scoring will be available through ClubLocker
- Live streams will be available through a link posted on virginiasports.com
- The match with Chatham will be a three-court system
- The Cavaliers will play 7v7 with against Chatham, and 9v9 against both Denison and Dickinson
- The matches with Denison and Dickinson will both be five-court systems
- The Cavaliers will play at home for the first time since a 9-0 win over Franklin & Marshall on Sunday, December 5.
- The Cavaliers are undefeated at McArthur Squash Center this season (3-0)
- Olivia Walsh and Annabelle MacTaggart have each won their last four matches
- Virginia is 2-1 in MASC play this season
- The Cougars are 0-11 on the season
- The match will be the first meeting between the two programs
- Denison is No. 29 in the latest CSA rankings
- The Big Red are 1-3 on the season
- The match will be UVA’s first ever meeting with Denison
- The Red Devils are ranked No. 22 in the latest CSA rankings
- Dickinson is 3-9 on the season and 0-2 in MASC play this season
- The Red Devils have won their last two of their last three entering the weekend
- Virginia has won all four matchups between the two schools
ON THE HORIZON
- The Hoos will compete in the MASC Championships beginning Friday, Feb. 4 in Lancaster, Pa.