CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. – No. 9 Virginia men’s squash (6-5) returns home after a two-game road spell for the final three matches of the season. Virginia will square off with No. 13 Chatham (8-2) on Saturday (Jan. 29) at 11.m. before they take on Denison (3-4) at 4 p.m. The regular season will conclude Sunday (Jan. 30) when the Cavaliers match up with No. 23 Dickinson (3-7) at 4 p.m. at the McArthur Squash Center.
- Live scoring will be available through ClubLocker
- Live streams will be available through a link posted on virginiasports.com
- The match with Chatham will be a three-court system
- The matches with Denison and Dickinson will both be five-court systems
- The Cavaliers will play at home for the first time since a 9-0 win over Franklin & Marshall on Sunday, December 5.
- The Hoos are undefeated at McArthur Squash Center this season (3-0)
- Myles McIntyre and Aly Hussein both enter the weekend on seven-match winning streaks
- Aly Hussein has lost just one match this season
- CJ Baldini has won his last six matches
- Virginia is 3-1 in MASC play this season
- Chatham is No. 13 in the latest CSA rankings
- The Cougars are 8-2 on the season
- Chatham enters the match as winners of their last six
- The match will be the first meeting between the two programs
- Denison is No. 33 in the latest CSA rankings
- The Big Red are 3-4 on the season
- The match will be UVA’s first ever meeting with Denison
- The Red Devils are ranked No. 23 in the latest CSA rankings
- Dickinson is 3-7 on the season and 0-2 in MASC play this season
- The Red Devils have won their last two matches entering the weekend
- Virginia has won three of the four matches played between the schools
ON THE HORIZON
- The Hoos will compete in the MASC Championships beginning Friday, Feb. 4 in Lancaster, Pa.