CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. – The No. 7 Virginia women’s squash team (4-3) will host Dickinson Saturday (Jan. 21) at and will play two matches on Sunday (Jan. 22) against St. Lawrence and Georgetown at Squash on Fire in Washington, D.C..
HOW TO FOLLOW
• The matches at Squash on Fire will be streamed live. Links for the live streams and live results are available on VirginiaSports.com.
• Saturday’s home match vs. Dickinson will begin at 1 p.m. and Sunday’s matches at Squash on Fire are scheduled for 11:30 a.m. vs. St. Lawrence and 4 p.m. vs. Georgetown.
ABOUT THESE HOOS
- UVA’s women split its two matches last weekend with a 9-0 win over Chatham before falling to Drexel in a tightly contested 6-3 match.
- Olivia Walsh remains undefeated on the season with a 5-0 record so far this season.
- Maria Moya and Emma Jinks also earned victories against Drexel.
- UVA is 6-0 all-time against Dickinson and 2-0 in matches in Charlottesville.
- The teams met twice in 2022, with Virginia earning 9-0 sweeps in both meetings.
- Virginia is looking for its first MASC win of the season.
AGAINST ST. LAWRENCE
- The Cavaliers are 1-0 all-time against St. Lawrence.
- The only previous meeting was a 9-0 win on December 3, 2017.
- Virginia and Georgetown are meeting for the fifth time.
- UVA has won all four previous meetings 9-0. The last meeting was on February 5, 2022.
Virginia hosts the 2023 MASC Championships Feb. 3-5 at McArthur Squash Center.