CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. – The No. 6 Virginia men’s squash team (12-2) will play on the road at No. 3 Princeton (6-2) on Saturday (Feb. 11) at 2 p.m. and against No. 8 Cornell (7-6) in Philadelphia, Pa., on Sunday (Feb. 12) at 2 p.m.
HOW TO FOLLOW
Links for the live results are available on VirginiaSports.com.
ABOUT THESE HOOS
- Virginia is coming off its fourth MASC Championship after topping Drexel 8-1 in the final on Sunday.
- The Cavaliers have won 10 consecutive matches heading into the weekend.
- UVA’s only losses this season were a 6-3 loss to then-No. 4 Yale and an 8-1 loss to No. 1 Harvard.
- Virginia is 1-3 all-time vs. Princeton.
- UVA’s only win in the series was a 5-4 victory on Nov. 11, 2018, at home.
- The last meeting was a 5-4 loss for UVA on Nov. 20, 2021, on the road.
- The Cavaliers are 5-0 all-time against Cornell.
- The most recent meeting was a 5-4 win for UVA on Nov. 21, 2021.
- The last four meetings between the two teams have been at neutral sites.
Virginia will play Penn on Thursday, Feb. 16 before competing in the 2023 Collegiate Squash Association Men’s Championships Feb. 24-26 in Hartford, Conn.