CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. — The Virginia men’s soccer team (4-2-1, 1-2 ACC) is set to take on ETSU (3-4-1, 0-0-0 SoCon) on Tuesday night (Sept. 26) at Klöckner Stadium. Kickoff is set for 7 p.m.
How to Follow
Tuesday night’s match against ETSU will be streamed on ACCNX which is available through the ESPN app and at WatchESPN.com for customers who have the ACC Network as part of their TV subscription. Links to both the broadcast and live stats are available at VirginiaSports.com. Fans can also get updates by following the program’s official Twitter account (@UVAMenSoccer).
A NEW OPPONENT
- Tuesday’s matchup will be the first ever meeting between Virginia and ETSU
- The Buccaneers have faced off with ACC competition on one occasion this year when they hosted North Carolina (Sept. 1) falling by a score of 2-1 to the Tar Heels.
- This will be the second time Virginia takes on a brand-new opponent this season after downing Iona by a score of 1-0 (Aug.24) and falling to Loyola Marymount by a score of 3-1 (Aug. 27).
ANNOR FINDING FORM
- Virginia’s Stephen Annor engineered a beakout week for the Cavaliers on his way to ACC Player of the Week honors.
- Annor scored three times in the span of two games helping UVA to a 1-1 draw on the road with No. 9 JMU (Sept. 12) and a 3-1 victory over NC State at home (Sept. 16).