CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. – The No. 7 Virginia men’s squash team (1-0) will play two road matches this weekend. On Saturday (Nov. 11), UVA plays No. 3 Yale (1-0) at 1 p.m. the Brady Squash Center in New Haven, Conn., and closes the weekend by taking on No. 8 Columbia (0-0) on Sunday (Nov. 12) at 12 p.m. at SL Green StreetSquash Center in New York, N.Y.
Virginia was slated to face Williams in a neatural-site match at Yale on Friday, but that contest has been canceled.
HOW TO FOLLOW
- Live scoring will be available for the matches but no live streams this weekend
- Virginia opened the season last weekend with a 9-0 win at No. 25 Navy, winning 8 of the 9 positions by 3-0 scores
- Freshmen Arhan Chandra and Krishna Mishra made their collegiate debuts, playing at No. 2 and 3 on the ladder
- Virginia is 1-5 against Yale with a win against the Ivy school in the 2020 CSA tournament
- Virginia is 1-3 against Columbia with a 6-3 win against the Lions in Charlottesville in 2020
- The Cavaliers have another three-match road trip next weekend, playing at No. 19 Franklin & Marshall on Friday (Nov. 17), No. 1 Penn on Saturday (Nov. 18) and No. 6 Drexel on Sunday (Nov. 19)