CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. – The No. 8 Virginia men’s squash team (1-2) will play three road matches this weekend, wrapping up a streak of six-straight road contests to open the season.
On Friday (Nov. 17), the Cavaliers face No. 19 Franklin & Marshall (1-2) at 6 p.m. at the Mayser Center in Lancaster, Pa.
On Saturday (Nov. 18), UVA faces No. 1 Penn (3-0) at 2 p.m. the Penn Squash Center in Philadelphia, Pa.
On Sunday, Virginia takes on No. 6 Drexel (2-2) at 2:30 p.m. at the Kline & Specter Squash Center in Philadelphia, Pa.
HOW TO FOLLOW
- Live scoring and live streams will be available for the matches
- Friday’s match against the Diplomats and Sunday’s match against the Dragons are both MASC contests
- UVA is 0-2 against Ivy League teams this season
- Virginia dipped one place in the updated CSA rankings to No. 8
- Virginia is 7-0 all-time against Franklin & Marshall
- Virginia is 0-4 against Penn
- Drexel leads the all-time series 6-3, but Virginia has won the last two meetings by 8-1 scores
- CJ Baldini is 2-1 at No. 6 this season and Max Velazquez has the same record at No. 7
- The Cavaliers are off next weekend before hosting No. 16 MIT on Friday, Dec. 1 in their home opener
- Virginia will also entertain No. 2 Harvard on Saturday, Dec. 2 and No. 10 Dartmouth on Sunday, Dec. 3 in their final matches of the calendar year