The Cavaliers take on Louisville in an ACC Conference match at 2pm that will be streamed online on ACCNX.
Due to health and safety considerations in addition to the current guidelines established for sports venues by the Commonwealth of Virginia, attendance at UVA home competitions is limited to family of student-athletes and each team’s coaching staff until further notice. There is no public admission to these events and all tailgating in University parking lots is prohibited. Gates will open 30 minutes prior to the start of the match. Masks are required for fans attending the event and all fans are asked to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Friday’s game counted toward the Atlantic Coast Conference standings. Saturday’s game is a non-conference contest
- Louisville is in first place in the ACC standings. Virginia is in third
- Virginia is coming off a bye-week after seeing a three-game win streak snapped by back-to-back losses at North Carolina on Oct. 11 and 12
- Louisville also is coming off a bye-week. its last game was a 2-1 victory on Oct. 10 at Wake Forest
- All but one of UVA’s games this season have been decided by a single goal
LAST MEETING: Oct. 11, 2019: UVA 2, Louisville 1
ALL-TIME SERIES: Virginia leads the all-time series 8-3
PREVIOUS THREE MEETINGS
Highlights – 2019 Virginia at Louisville