Virginia hosts Virginia Tech on Friday, Nov. 29 at Scott Stadium. Kickoff in the annual VA529 Commonwealth Clash is set for noon.
We are expecting a capacity crowd for this game. Please be prepared for heavy vehicular and pedestrian traffic. We encourage fans who wish to be in their seats for the pre-game Senior Day ceremonies and the noon kickoff to arrive at the stadium by 11 a.m. Gates open at 10:30 a.m.
Listed below are important details for fans to know who are planning to attend the game.
- Tickets are available to be purchased for this game. To be eligible to purchase single-game tickets to this game, one must be current donor to the Virginia Athletics Foundation of at least $100. VAF donors may click hereto sign-in to their account. Tickets are also available for sale on StubHub, the official fan-to-fan marketplace of Virginia Athletics.
- Click here for a pre-game traffic flow map and click here for a post-game traffic flow map.
- Click here for a game day parking options and click here for a game day parking map.
- Click here for a reserved parking map and to view the location of numbered spaces.
- Free public parking is available in Fontaine Research Park, the lots surrounding John Paul Jones Arena and for this game, the Lambeth parking lot and the Culbreth Road Garage. Paid parking in the Emmet-Ivy and Health System Garages is sold out for this game.
- Parking lots open at 8 a.m. on Friday and all fans are encouraged to arrive early as traffic is expected to be heavy.
We encourage fans who wish to be in their seats for the pre-game Senior Day ceremonies and the noon kickoff to arrive at the stadium by 11 a.m.
Clear Bag Policy and Entrance Procedures
- The University’s clear bag policy limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into Scott Stadium. For information on this policy, click here.
- Bags must be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and cannot exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ or clear one-gallon plastic freezer bags are also permitted.
- Small clutch bags/wallets no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″ can be taken into the stadium.
- For your convenience, there are free mobile locker trucks located on the patio of the Student Activities Building near the west parking lot and on Geldard Road across the street from the east gate.
- All fans must go through metal screening. Fans are asked to remove their phones and all metal objects from their pockets.
- Blankets, seat backs and seat cushions are permitted to be brought into the stadium as long as they are not in a carrying bag.
- Both pedestal and handheld scanners are used at Scott Stadium.
- If you have a hard-ticket or print-at-home ticket, please have your tickets out and ready to be scanned after clearing the metal detectors. Print-at-home tickets should be printed on separate 8.5″ x 11″ plain white sheets of paper.
- If you have a digital ticket, please make sure the ticket has been downloaded to your smartphone and placed in your Apple Wallet or Google Pay account from a reliable Wi-Fi connection before you arrive at Scott Stadium. Please DO NOT print your mobile tickets!
- Once your digital ticket is in your Apple Wallet or Google Pay account, you may hold your smartphone flat against the pedestal scanner.
- If you need assistance at the game, please text the keyword “Hoos” followed by a space and your message to 69050. A member of our game day customer service team will then contact you to offer assistance.
Game Day Activities
- Fan Fest at the Aquatic & Fitness Center will be open from 10-11:30 a.m. Admission is free. Don’t miss live music from Another Level on the AFC patio.
- Free orange 4th Side rally towels and game day programs will be distributed to fans upon entry to Scott Stadium.
- The Senior Day activities will begin at approximately 11:40 a.m.
- Two parachutists are scheduled to deliver the game ball.
- Beverage gardens located inside the east and west gates will be open to the public and serving beer, wine and hard cider to fans of legal drinking age. All alcohol must be consumed inside the beverage gardens. The capacity of the beverage gardens is closely monitored and enforced.
- Place your concessions order online or through the Virginia Sports app! Select Game Day and then Concessions-Mobile Order. Mobile concessions items may be picked up at the stand outside section 315.
For additional game day information, visit UVAFans.com.
- The game will be televised nationally by ABC and is also available on the WatchESPN app.
- The game is broadcast across the Commonwealth on the Virginia Sports Radio Network. Click here for a list of affiliates or click here to listen online.
- Follow @UVAFootball on Twitter and Instagram
- The Virginia Football Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/virginiafootball/