CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. – The women’s squash team will be on the road for three matches this weekend, playing Harvard on Friday (Dec. 2), Dartmouth on Saturday (Dec. 3) and Williams on Sunday (Dec. 4).
HOW TO FOLLOW
- Friday’s match at Harvard will begin at 3:30 p.m., with both men’s and women’s teams playing at the same time. The matches will be streamed on ESPN+ with a subscription.
- Saturday’s matches at Dartmouth will begin at 1 p.m. Links for live results and the live stream are available on VirginiaSports.com.
- Sunday, the women play Williams College at MIT beginning at 1:30 p.m.
ABOUT THESE HOOS
- Virginia’s women are 1-1 on the season after opening with a loss to No. 6 Yale but coming back to knock off No. 4 Columbia, 5-4.
- Olivia Walsh and Sydney Maxwell both went 2-0 in their matches. The Cavaliers also picked up wins from Maria Moya and Nicolina Tessitore to top Columbia.
- UVA’s women are 0-1 all-time against Harvard. The only meeting between the teams came on January 31, 2020.
- Virginia’s women are 2-0 all-time against Dartmouth, including a 9-0 sweep in the most recent meeting on December 2, 2021.
VS WILLIAMS COLLEGE
- Virginia’s women are 3-1 all-time against Williams. The Cavaliers have won the last two meetings in the series.
- UVA most recently won, 8-1, on February 1, 2020.
Virginia will take a break before returning to action with two-straight home weekends and the MASC Championship in Charlottesville, Va.