2017 (Senior Season)
• Started in 39 of the 40 games in which she appeared.
• Suffered injury on on 3/10 vs. Boston College causing her to miss 14 games.
• Started the first 22 games of the year at shortstop.
• Batted .327 (37-for-113) with eight home runs and 24 RBIs.
• Established career-highs in batting average, doubles, home runs and RBIs.
• Named the ACC Player of the Week on April 27 after going 7-for-14 with 2 HRs and 6 RBIs.
• Tied the program single-game record with three doubles against No. 9 Oregon on April 9.
• Was in the lineup for 20 of team’s 22 wins (2-12 without her in the lineup).
• Put together a career-high eight-game hit streak from Feb. 24 – March 8.
• Was tied for second on the team with seven, multi-RBI games
• Five of her eight home runs led off an inning.
• Batted .333 (13-for-39) with three home runs and 11 RBIs in 14 conference games.
2016 (Junior Season)
• Played in 33 games, making 24 starts primarily as DH
• Made 14 starts at DH, six in LF and four at 3B
• Hit .190 with six runs scored and six RBI
• Tallied two home runs on the season
• Turned in best offensive performance at Towson on March 8 with three RBI and a home run
2015 (Sophomore Season)
• Played in 47 games with 45 starts
• Hit five home runs and 23 hits
• Recorded three multi-hit games
• Scored season-high three runs against George Washington on Feb. 21
• Had three hits against Longwood on April 15
• Played one season at Providence
• Led the Friars with seven home runs, 16 RBI, five doubles and a .500 slugging percentage
• Started all 35 games, was second on the team with 13 runs scored and third with 24 runs scored
• Before Providence, was named 2013 AAA Cedar District Player of the Year
• Two-time all-state first team member
• Three-time all-district and two-time all-region selection
• Twice named to Washington PostAll-Met teams
• Played travel ball for Vienna Stars 18U Gold under Tony Rollins
• Helped lead Vienna Stats 18U Gold to the Premiere Nationals in 2012 and 2013
• Four-year member of the honor roll at Broad Run
• Member of the National Society of High School Scholars
• Daughter of Colleen and Scott Miller
• Father, Scott, played in the Phillies’ minor league system from 1980-83