Addie Burrow Pronunciation
• Appeared in two games – both in two-game midweek Rider series.
• At the plate went 2-for-3 with two runs scored. Both of his hits came as a pinch-hitter.
• Named to the ACC Academic Honor Roll
• Became the last player to wear the jersey No. 11 at UVA. The number was taken out of circulation after the 2021 season and retired in honor of Ryan Zimmerman.
• Saw action in six games and made two starts (one in RF and one at DH)
• At the plate was 1-for-8 (.125) with four walks on the year
• Made his collegiate debut against Liberty as the DH on March 24 and was 0-for-3 with a walk
• Recorded his first collegiate hit, an RBI single against George Washington on March 30
• Listed on the ACC Academic Honor Roll
COURTLAND HIGH SCHOOL
• A three-sport athlete in high school, playing football, winter track and baseball
• Earned All-Region honors as a junior after batting .338 with one home run, 13 RBIs and went 14 for 14 on stolen base attempts.
• A two-time All-State sprinter and set the school record for triples in baseball
• Earned All-District honors as a defensive back and was a captain on the football team
• Played travel baseball for the Yalobusha Giants (2017-2020)
• Born in Spotsylvania, Va.
• Son of John Burrow & Vicki Burrow
• Youngest of four children, siblings – Taylor, Jasce & Peyton
• His father John was a defensive back for the Ole Miss football program and his mother played softball for the Rebels
• Comes from an athletic family, his grandfather James played basketball at Mississippi State and his uncle Jimmy played football at Nebraska and professionally for the Green Bay Packers
• His cousin Joe played football at LSU and is the quarterback the Cincinnati Bengals. His cousins Dan and Jamie both played football at Nebraska
• Has yet to declare a major at UVA