2020 Football Ticket Information
Returning Season Ticket Holders
Priority Renewal Deadline: June 5
Beginning January 29, returning season ticket holders may sign in online to renew season tickets for the 2020 season. Customers enrolled in the Auto Renewal Program have already renewed their season tickets for 2020, and do not need to submit a renewal application. Click here to sign in to your account and complete your online ticket application.
For priority, please place your season ticket order no later than June 5. Orders not received by this date will be considered late and subject to possible seat relocation or cancellation.
Renewing season ticket holders must make their 2020 annual pledge to VAF by June 5 in order to maintain their seat location and/or qualify for additional season tickets. In addition, all VAF donors with seats in Priority areas must maintain their annual giving level from the previous year to renew their 2019 seat location. VAF Annual Fund giving levels increased in 2020 and as a result, the season ticket holder’s donation may need to increase to maintain their giving level. For those seats in Prime areas, the appropriate per seat gift must be made. Payments must also be current on previous year pledges. Customers will be renewed into the same seats held last year as long as their ticket application is received by the priority renewal deadline and appropriate VAF pledges have been made.
New Season Tickets
Fans who did not have season tickets in 2019 may purchase new season tickets online at VirginiaSports.com beginning January 29. To purchase new season tickets, click here .
Sales may end in specific price levels once all tickets in that area are sold out. Season tickets will continue to be sold until the supply is exhausted or the season begins, whichever comes first.
Season Ticket Holder Benefits
Fans who purchase tickets prior to the March 6 Early Bird Deadline will be entered to win a number of prizes:
- Two (2) lower level seats for one of the last two Virginia men’s basketball home games (vs. Duke or Louisville). The winners will be selected from those who have purchased season tickets eight days prior to each home game.
- Chick-fil-A Kickoff travel package for two, including airfare, hotel accommodations and game tickets to travel to the Virginia vs. Georgia game on Sept. 7 in Atlanta.
- Four (4) tickets to the Virginia Baseball Field Level Club to a Saturday home game vs. an ACC opponent (five opportunities to win).
- 4th Side Premium Tailgate opportunity for a home game that includes a reserved parking pass, tailgate supplies, food and non-alcoholic beverages and pre-game sideline passes for up to eight (8) people (six opportunities to win).
- Nike – Virginia Football sideline gear package (five opportunities to win)
Season ticket holders are also eligible for the following benefits:
- Early access to single game tickets.
- Priority access for tickets to the Chick-fil-A Kickoff game versus Georgia in Atlanta.
- Receive preferred pricing compared to single game prices.
- Season ticket holders in the Priority, Prime and Hooville seating areas for the 2020 season prior to June 5 will have the opportunity to renew their seats at the same price for the 2021 season. The 2021 schedule includes home dates against Duke, Georgia Tech, Illinois, Notre Dame, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest and William & Mary.
- Ability to use an online seat change/improvement tool.
- Online ticket account management.
- Receive up to four (4) complimentary tickets to designated Virginia baseball, men’s and women’s lacrosse, men’s and women’s soccer and women’s basketball games throughout the season.
- Invitation to exclusive season ticket holder events. More information to come!
Seat locations in Priority areas require an annual Virginia Athletics Foundation contribution at minimum giving levels based on the quantity of season tickets (2 tickets – $100 gift or more, 4 tickets – $750 gift or more, 6 tickets – $5,000 gift or more, 8 tickets – $7,500 gift or more, 10 tickets – $15,000 or more, 12 tickets – $25,000 or more). Seat locations in Prime areas require a Virginia Athletics Foundation annual contribution of $50 per seat.
A donation to VAF is not required to purchase season tickets in Hooville, Choice and Value seating sections.
Requests for new/additional seats or changes in seat location will be reviewed in Virginia Athletics Foundation priority point order. Click here for more information on VAF giving levels and benefits.
Seat Improvements and Additional Seating
Season ticket holders interested in seating improvement or adding seats within the Priority area will have the opportunity to view availability through an online improvement and selection tool. Individual time slots will be assigned based on VAF priority points held by the ticket holder.
Season ticket holders located outside the Priority area who would like to improve their location or request additional season tickets may place their request by using their season ticket renewal application or by contacting the Virginia Athletics Ticket Office. Season ticket holders in these areas will also have access to an online tool to search for improved seating locations following the renewal deadline.
Auto Renewal Program
Season ticket holders may sign up for an auto renewal program for season tickets, season parking and chairbacks. Enrollment is open through June 5.
- Payment automatically made. Choose from one or four installment options.
- Ensure that you’ll order your tickets on time and never miss a renewal deadline.
- Avoid getting multiple reminder emails, phone calls, and mailings.
- At the start of next season your order will automatically be in, unless you choose to opt-out of the program. No need to place renewal order online or by phone or email.
- One installment option: Your total order amount will be processed at the time of order (week of June 5 for returning auto renewal customers).
- Four installment option: First payment will be a 25% deposit at the time of your renewal or new order. Four payments will be processed on approximately the last business day of May, June and July.
Current members of the auto renewal program needing to make updates to their account should call the Athletics Ticket Office by June 5. Please note that auto renewal programs for football, men’s basketball, and baseball are separate. Updating your information for one auto renewal program does not automatically update your information for other sports. Also note that updating the payment card information stored in one’s online account profile does not update the payment card information for any auto renewal accounts.
Faculty/Staff & Young Alumni Discount
Full-time University of Virginia faculty and staff and alumni within 5 years of graduation are eligible to purchase a maximum of 4 discounted (20% discount) season tickets.
Season ticket holders may purchase a cushioned chairback for any seats they hold as season tickets. Chairbacks will be installed at your designated seat locations prior to the home opener and will remain there all season long. Season chairbacks are sold at a discount off the game day price.
To be determined if any mini plans will be offered.
To be determined if any flex tickets will be offered.
Tickets – Home Games
To be determined if any single game tickets will be offered.
Tickets – Away Games
Click here for information on tickets for the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game.
To be determined if any away game single tickets will be offered.
Virginia will play Georgia in the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game on September 7, 2020 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, GA. Priority ticket access for Virginia football season ticket holders and Virginia Athletics Foundation donors begins February 17 online at UVATix.com and by phone/text at (434) 924-UVA1. Seating will be assigned in Virginia Athletics Foundation priority point order within Virginia’s designated sections.
To be determined if any group tickets will be offered. Round up a group of 20 or more and Virginia football becomes even more affordable with a significant discount! Get your group up to 50 or more and watch the savings jump even higher. And to top it off, your group will see its name in lights on the ‘Hoo Vision video board during the game!
|Opponents||20-49 Tickets||50-99 Tickets||100+ Tickets|
|VMI / UConn||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Louisville / Miami /
North Carolina / Pitt
Group tickets must be purchased in advance of game day through the Virginia Athletics Ticket Office. For more information or to place an order, call the Virginia Athletics Ticket Office at (434) 924-UVA1 or email email@example.com.
Reserved Season Parking
Cavalier Club Donors ($750-$1,749) are eligible to apply for season Virginia Athletics Foundation reserved parking in the North I lot. All other season VAF reserved parking lots require a minimum annual gift of $1,750. Click here for more information.
Renewing season ticket holders must have their 2020 annual pledge in to VAF by June 5 in order to maintain their parking location. VAF Annual Fund giving levels increased in 2020 and as a result, the season ticket holder’s donation may need to increase to maintain their giving level. All VAF donors must maintain their annual giving level from the previous year in order to renew their 2019 parking location.
|Reserved Parking Lot||Price|
|East A / East B / East D / East E / East F / East G / Lower West / West / South / North A||$250|
|East I / East K / East L / East M / North B / North C / North D / North E / North F / North G / North H / North I||$225|
Donors to the Virginia Athletics Foundation who have purchased season VAF reserved parking will be eligible to view and select parking improvements in real time using an online improvement and selection tool. VAF donors with season VAF reserved parking will be given one login time to view improvements for both seating and parking locations. Individual time slots will be assigned based on total VAF priority points.
Garage Season Parking
Season parking passes are available for the UVA Health Garage for $49 each. Pass holders who held season parking in the Emmet/Ivy Garage in 2019 may renew their pass by June 5. Both parking garages are within a 15 minute walk of Scott Stadium.
Single Game Parking
Parking in the UVA Health Garage is available on a single game basis while supplies last for $10 in advance of game day and $15 on game day.
Game day parking is also available in several on-Grounds locations within a 10-20 minute walk of Scott Stadium. Click here for more information.
As the Cavaliers approach bowl eligibility, postseason game ticket information will be sent to all current Virginia Athletics Foundation donors and football season ticket holders. This includes information on both the ACC Championship Game and bowl games. Visit UVATix.com throughout the season to obtain the latest information on postseason tickets.
|January 29, 2020||Season ticket sale begins for new and returning customers. Ticket renewal applications sent via email to the registered email address of customers holding season tickets during the 2019 season.|
|March 6, 2020||Early purchase deadline for season ticket holder giveaways.|
|April 30, 2020||VAF 1st quarter priority point bonus deadline.|
|June 5, 2020||
Season ticket renewal priority deadline.
Last day to update address for season parking mailing.
Deadline for season ticket holders in Priority, Prime and Hooville seating areas to renew for the 2021 season at the same price as in 2020.
|Mid-August, 2020||Season tickets delivered via email.|
|September 12, 2020||Home opener vs. VMI at Scott Stadium.|
|October 30, 2020||Donors and season ticket holders receive postseason request applications for ACC championship game and bowl game.
VAF pledge deadline for priority on postseason football.
|November 23, 2020||Donor and season ticket holder postseason request deadline for ACC Championship Game and bowl game.|
|December 5, 2020||ACC Championship Game at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, NC.|
|December 6, 2020||Bowl announcement and bowl game tickets on sale.|