2022 Football Ticket Information
New Season Tickets
Secure your seats today for all seven home games! Season ticket members receive our lowest price per game and additional benefits including flexible payment options, priority access to bowl game tickets, pre-sale for additional single game tickets, and a special season ticket member gift. Click here to Purchase
Seat locations in Priority areas require an annual Virginia Athletics Foundation contribution at minimum giving levels based on the quantity of season tickets (2 tickets – $100 gift or more, 4 tickets – $750 gift or more, 6 tickets – $5,000 gift or more, 8 tickets – $7,500 gift or more, 10 tickets – $15,000 or more, 12 tickets – $25,000 or more). Seat locations in Prime areas require a Virginia Athletics Foundation annual contribution of $50 per seat.
A donation to VAF is not required to purchase season tickets in Hooville, Choice and Value seating sections.
Requests for new/additional seats or changes in seat location will be reviewed in Virginia Athletics Foundation priority point order. Click here for more information on VAF giving levels and benefits.
Seat Improvements and Additional Seating
Season ticket members interested in seating improvement or adding seats will have the opportunity to view availability through an online improvement and selection tool. Individual time slots will be assigned based on VAF priority points held by the ticket holder.
Auto Renewal Program
Season ticket members may sign up for an auto renewal program for season tickets, season parking and chairbacks.
- Payment for tickets and required VAF pledge (if applicable) automatically made, Choose from one or four installment options.
- Ensure that you’ll order your tickets on time and never miss a renewal deadline.
- Avoid getting multiple reminder emails, phone calls, and mailings.
- At the start of next season your order will automatically be in, unless you choose to opt-out of the program. No need to place renewal order online or by phone or email.
- One installment option: Your total order amount will be processed at the time of order (week of April 29 for returning auto renewal customers).
- Four installment option: First payment will be a 25% deposit at the time of your renewal or new order. Four payments will be processed on approximately the last business day of May, June and July.
- Current members of the auto renewal program needing to make updates to their account should call the Athletics Ticket Office by April 29. Please note that auto renewal programs for football, men’s basketball, and baseball are separate. Updating your information for one auto renewal program does not automatically update your information for other sports. Also note that updating the payment card information stored in one’s online account profile does not update the payment card information for any auto renewal accounts.
Faculty/Staff & Young Alumni Discount
Full-time University of Virginia faculty and staff and alumni within 5 years of graduation are eligible to purchase a maximum of 4 discounted (20% discount) season tickets.
Season ticket members may purchase a cushioned chairback for any seats they hold as season tickets. Chairbacks will be installed at your designated seat locations prior to the home opener and will remain there all season long. Season chairbacks are sold at a discount off the game day price.
Tickets On Sale Now!
Pick 3 games to attend this fall! The mini plan is a great option to choose the games you want to attend, save up to 10% compared to single game tickets, and secure your seats well in advance.
Select One Game from Each Group:
- Richmond (Sept. 3), Old Dominion (Sept. 17), or Coastal Carolina (Nov. 19)
- Louisville (Oct. 8) or Pittsburgh (Nov. 12)
- Miami (Oct. 29) or UNC (Nov. 5)
Ticket prices include one (1) ticket to three (3) games.
Click here to purchase.
Tickets – Home Games
On-sale dates and prices for single-game tickets to home games at Scott Stadium will be announced in spring 2022.
Tickets – Away Games
Virginia Athletics will have ticket information for 2022 regular season away football games in late spring.
Tickets On Sale Now
Round up a group of 20 or more and Virginia football becomes even more affordable with a significant discount! Group tickets can save up to 25% off regular single game prices.
To qualify for group discounts, fans must purchase group tickets in advance of the game by calling the Virginia Athletics Ticket Office at (434) 924-UVA1 .
|2022 Group Tickets||Prime||Hooville||Choice||Value|
|Richmond / ODU / Coastal Carolina||$40||$32||$22||$12|
|Louisville / Pittsburgh||$50||$42||$32||$18|
Reserved Season Parking
Priority Renewal Deadline: April 29
Cavalier Club Donors ($750-$1,749) will be eligible to apply for season Virginia Athletics Foundation reserved parking in the North I lot. All other season VAF reserved parking lots require a minimum annual gift of $1,750. View more information on season parking
|Reserved Parking Lots|
|East A / East B / East D / East E / East F / East G / Lower West North A / South / West||$265|
|East K / East L / East M / North B / North C / North D / North E / North F / North G / North H / North I||$235|
Single Game Parking
Click here to view information on single game parking for football home games.
As the Cavaliers approach bowl eligibility, postseason game ticket information will be sent to all current Virginia Athletics Foundation donors and football season ticket member. This includes information on both the ACC Championship Game and bowl games. Visit UVATix.com throughout the season to obtain the latest information on postseason tickets.
Gameday At Scott Stadium
How will tickets and parking passes be delivered?
All tickets will be delivered in a digital format. View more information on digital ticketing
Season parking passes will be printed and sent via mail in mid-August. Follow these simple steps to use your parking pass:
- Display your hang tag parking pass on your rearview mirror in full view of all officers directing traffic – with the game number and date showing.
- Keep your hang tag parking pass on the rearview mirror and in plain site at all times and through the game.
- Vehicles without properly displayed hang tag parking passes may be ticketed or towed at the owner’s expense.
What are the current policies related to COVID-19?
The University of Virginia’s Athletics Department is committed to maintaining a healthy and safe environment during the COVID-19 pandemic. We appreciate your cooperation as we seek to make the guest experience as safe as possible for everyone including our student-athletes, event staff, and your fellow guests. We therefore will expect you to follow all posted directions and event staff instructions regarding prevention and mitigation measures including, but not limited to, wearing appropriate face coverings at all times. Your failure to comply with all health and safety directions and instructions may result in you being refused admittance to or being removed from our venue.
Although we are taking preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, the virus is highly contagious and UVA Athletics cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your visit. You understand that you may contract the virus and you also understand that exposure to COVID-19 may be especially unsafe if you are at higher risk for severe complications. Knowing these risks, by attending a UVA Athletics event or competition, you agree that you understand the risks of COVID-19 exposure, the potential consequences of exposure, and you voluntarily assume the risks of attendance.
What is the best way to reach the Virginia Athletics Ticket Office or the Virginia Athletics Foundation if I have questions or need assistance?
The Virginia Athletics Ticket Office remains committed to delivering high-level customer service to our fans. We are always available via email at email@example.com, or between 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday via phone or text message at 434-924-8821 or live chat.
|February 14, 2022||Season ticket sale begins for new and returning customers. Ticket renewal applications sent via email to the registered email address of customers holding season tickets during the 2022 season.|
|March 4, 2022||Group tickets on sale for all home games.|
|March 31, 2022||Payment deadline to receive Virginia Athletics Foundation first quarter bonus priority points.|
|April 29, 2022||Season renewal & priority deadline.
Deadline to enroll in or make changes to Auto Renewal Program.
|Late May, 2022||Season ticket seat and parking improvement process begins.|
|June 30, 2022||Payment deadline to receive second quarter bonus Virginia Athletics Foundation priority points.|
|Mid-August, 2022||Season tickets delivered in digital format via email and My Account.
Reserved parking passes/hangtags mailed.
|September 3, 2022||Home opener vs. Richmond at Scott Stadium.|
|December 3, 2022||ACC Championship Game at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, NC.|
|December 4, 2022||Bowl announcement and bowl game tickets on sale.|