JUNIORS AND PRIOR TO UVA
• Ranked No. 1 recruit by TennisRecruiting.net as a blue-chip recruit
• Also ranked No. 1 in TennisRPI
• Career-high WTA ranking of No. 412 in the world in singles and No. 375 in doubles
• Finished 2019 as the No. 3 junior singles player in the world
• Singles semifinalist at the 2019 Junior Wimbledon Championships
• Singles finalist at the 2019 French Open Junior Championships
• Advanced to the third round at the 2019 Australian Open Junior Championship in singles
• Singles champion at the 2019 Adidas Easter Bowl in Indian Wells, Calif.
• Singles finalist at the 2019 USTA Girls 18’s Nationals in San Diego, Calif. which earned her a wildcard into the 2019 US Open Women’s Singles
• Singles semifinalist at the 2018 Orange Bowl Championship
• 2019 singles semifinalist at the 2019 Women’s $100,000 professional event in Charleston, S.C.
• Doubles champion at the 2019 French Open Junior Championships
• Doubles finalist at the 2019 Australian Open Junior Championships
• Doubles champion at the 2019 Easter Bowl in Indian Wells, Calif.
• Doubles quarterfinalist at the 2019 Wimbledon Junior Championships
• Doubles semifinalist at the 2018 US Open Junior Championships
• Singles and doubles champion at the 2018 USTA Girls 18’s National Clay Court Championships in Charleston, S.C.
• Singles champion at the 2017 USTA Girls 16’s Easter Bowl in Indian Wells, Calif.
• Singles Champion at the J2 U18 Canada World Ranking Event in Montreal
• Played as part of Team Peace in the Credit One Bank Invitational in June 2020